What's Clean Your Cleats About?
Clean Your Cleats was written to help players find their way in the game and avoid the missteps that so many of us now-retired players look back on.
NOTE: This is a paperback version.
From the Back Cover:
You daydream about one day seeing your face on a baseball card.
You live for pressure and the green grass beneath your cleats.
But as your career progresses, the game gets harder.
- You slump and struggle.
- You get injured and overlooked.
- Your confidence plummets.
Can you keep improving? Are your big dreams still within reach?
A Handbook for the Dedicated Player
Clean Your Cleats is filled with stories and advice learned the hard way, over a long career on the diamond.
- Develop better routines and improve your consistency.
- Handle the ups and downs with confidence and resolve.
- Strengthen relationships with teammates, parents and coaches.
- Learn mindset strategies to become the best version of you.
Dan Blewett, in this practical guide, helps players understand all the little things in baseball that make a huge difference over a long career. Also available in Audiobook.