The perfect pitching book for coaches and players who want to learn the right way to pitch.
Pitching Isn't Complicated is a book of advanced pitching drills, concepts and strategy, explained in simple, easy-to-understand terminology.
Note: This is a paperback book - want your copy signed to someone you love? Email me after purchase and tell me who to sign it to. Happy to do it!
If you're a young player to learn or a coach trying to do better for his players, this book will teach you everything you need to know and nothing that you don't.
In This Book You'll Learn:
- Stretch and windup mechanics used by the pros
- How to assess and correct pitching mechanics
- The most effective pitching drills to fix problems and form a routine
- Pitch grips and action for the fastball, curveball, two-seamer, cutter and changeup
- Command basics and how to improve control
- Mental training techniques for pitchers
- Situational pitching
- Pitch-call and pitch sequencing strategy
- How to form a good routine
- Professionalism and dealing with failure
- Advice on strength training, arm care and injury prevention
Pitching Isn't Complicated is a concise, simple explanation of the pitching maxims that every pitcher must have to pitch at an elite level.Coach Dan Blewett has combined his playing and coaching experience into a book that is both practice and appropriate for players of all ages and coaches of all experience levels.
Read Pitching Isn't Complicated today!