The perfect pitching book for coaches and players who want to learn the right way to pitch.Pitching Isn't Complicated is a book of advanced pitching drills, concepts and strategy, explained in simple, easy-to-understand terminology.
If you're a young player to learn or a coach trying to do better for his players, this book will teach you everything you need to know and nothing that you don't.
✅ Volume Discounts
- 10% off on 2+ books - 👉 Use Code BOOKSHARE at checkout
- 25% off 10+ books - 👉 Use Code BOOKCLUB at checkout
- Need more books? 📬 Email me.
In the Book You'll Learn:
- Stretch and windup mechanics used by the pros
- How to assess and correct pitching mechanics
- The most effective pitching drills to fix problems and form a routine
- Pitch grips and action for the fastball, curveball, two-seamer, cutter and changeup
- Command basics and how to improve control
- Mental training techniques for pitchers
- Situational pitching
- Pitch-call and pitch sequencing strategy
- How to form a good routine
- Professionalism and dealing with failure
- Advice on strength training, arm care and injury prevention
Pitching Isn't Complicated is a concise, simple explanation of the pitching maxims that every pitcher must have to pitch at an elite level.Coach Dan Blewett has combined his playing and coaching experience into a book that is both practice and appropriate for players of all ages and coaches of all experience levels.
Read Pitching Isn't Complicated today!
P.S. Looking for the ebook version? Get it here.